Friday 18 October 2013

Leather bags fashion



The size and weight of the bag is good for a daily commuting bag. I wouldn’t mind if it was an inch or two deeper, but overall it holds all my daily leather bag contents  lunch  electronics pretty well. I never zip the top, but it is nice to have that option there if I ever need it. The HUGE inside pocket is great – see last photo.
I’m usually unhappy with the standard size patch pocket since they are never big enough to be useful, but this one is just the right size. It is also very deep for a patch pocket meaning I can fill up the side pocket with everything I need quick access to (phone, subway card, lip gloss) but it never tips out. It is also deep enough that I feel secure that it would be difficult for someone to reach into my bag and grab something important. First on the list is a new carry-all commuting tote that is lightweight and preferably handmade.

No comments:

Post a Comment