Saturday 31 May 2014

Leather bracelets is a great choice for teen fashion,



I love to share with you my passion for leather cord jewelry, fashion and accessories. I am obsessed with leather at the moment as my new collection will be made out of it. I have been looking into other jeweler designers that make leather jewelers and I came across some beautiful pieces.
 I absolutely love the multi colored leather necklace in petal shape by Giulia Boccafogli, she mix matched the colors and it works so well. Leather bracelets is a great choice for teen fashion, There is another style of leather cords used for changing a style in the jewelry industry and that is naming as braided style in leather necklace. There colors are normal colors and metallic colors. These cords are not just only safe and, they are long lasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment